Friday, November 20, 2009

You got questions? I got answers! : "Do you do custom?"

From time to time I get questions about doing custom bags...and the answer is yes, but there are a few guidelines. If you would like to change one of the existing collections’ bags- such as, you love the Cassie Beltbag but really would like it with a wrist strap or you really like the Janis Ray Hobo Bag, but you don't do leather and want a fabric option. I can definitely try to accommodate your requests. Ask me and I’ll let you know if it’s possible. Please note that there may be a small custom fee added to the price of your purchase depending on how complicated the request is.

I
also do special orders, such as bridesmaids gifts for weddings, or I've even done matching clutches for the bridesmaids to wear in the wedding instead of carrying bouquets (now that was fun!). Those are a little more involved, but definitely a fun and unique idea.

For any questions- please go to the contact page of my site and I can help you.

For custom orders, depending on how involved the order or request is, I will quote you a date...it could be anywhere from the normal 7 days up to 4 weeks, depending on the order size and complexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment