Saturday, December 26, 2009

NEW Dahling Mini Wristlets...I'm in love!




New this month in the Special Edition section of my shop (aka my Etsy shop) - Dahling Mini Wristlets! We used to make them a few years ago and I had a special request to start doing them again...I'm so happy I did! I'm totally in love! These little guys are SOOO cute! 5" long by 3 1/2" high- they are perfect for your phone, iPod, keys, lipgloss, as a wallet...anything little. This is great to stash in your larger bag and be able to just grab and go. The wriststrap is ideal, especially if you are like me and have a habit of losing things. The best part is they are adorable. The worst part- how to choose which to make your own? Solution- get one of each! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Saves a lot of time searching for those little details we often need quickly, like our keys or cell phone.

    Brilliant design! Bravo

    ReplyDelete